Real Estate Loan
- Bi-weekly Mortgage Calculation – How much would your loan cost if you made payments every two weeks?
- Canadian Mortgage Payment Table – Canadian mortgage calculator based on Canadian mortgage calculations.
- How Much House Can You Afford? – You supply your income information and we calculate how much you can afford.
- Mortgage Calculator – Find out how much that new home will cost!
- Mortgage Payment Table Calculator – See how much a home loan will cost with varying interest rates and payments on the same chart!
- Mortgage Qualification Calculator – See what lenders expect your minimum annual income to be in order to afford your next home.
- Prepayment Mortgage Reduction – This form allows you to see how prepaying your mortgage reduces the length of your mortgage by putting in the current values for your loan.
- Car Lease Calculator – How much will your payments be if you lease your next car?
- Tuition Savings Calculator – See how much you need to contribute each year in order to put your children through college.
- APR/Front End Cost Calculator – Calculates the upfront costs of the loan.
- APR/Front End Cost Calculator – You give the upfront costs and it finds the actual Annual Percentage Rate.
- Compound Interest Rate Calculation – This calculator simply takes the final amount you want to earn given an initial investment for a duration of time, and finds the required annual yield you would need to achieve that goal.
- Deferred Payment Calculator – What will your monthly payment be if you defer a loan?
- Future Value/Annuity Calculation – How much money do you need to save now to have what you want when you retire?
- How Long Will It Last? – Loan Calculator – Here is a new twist on the mortgage calculator. Here you tell how much you want to spend each month, an interest rate and a loan amount, and the computer tells you how long it will take you to pay it off!
- How Much to Retire – Here is a new simple retirement calculator. It tells how much you will need to provide a certain income for a set number of years.
- Loan Payment Calculator – Enter the values and we will tell you the payment. The loan can be a mortgage, car loan, or any other simple interest amortization over a fixed time with fixed monthly payments.
- Nominal and Effective Interest Rates – Calculate what rates are necessary to achieve a desired future value amount given a present value amount and the time period over which to compound your investment.
- Prepayment vs. Investment — A Scenario – This form allows you to compare what would happen if you took one of two choices with some extra cash you have — prepaying your mortgage each month, or investing it instead.
- Savings Calculator – This doesn’t deal with inflation, taxes or any of that complicated stuff. This is just a simple calculator that lets you start with an amount of money and make regular monthly deposits, and see how much it grows.
- Rent vs. Own – Determine whether it is financially better to purchase a home or rent.
Looking to Sell Your Home, Sell your Investment Property, or Sell your entire Investment Portfolio?
The Equivest Homes Team Delivers a 5-Star Real Estate